Thursday, December 01, 2005

Girls Night Out

Geez I don't even know where to start this blog or what to talk about. I'm not as deeply insightful as Bobby, as sarcastic as Alex or nearly as funny as Mikey.

That said, I will tell you that Alex and I are going out after work. It's a martini night although where we're going is yet to be decided. We're going on a huny for the perfect apple martini's and some decent men. I'm sure at least the martini's can be found.

Alex is looking online for a new haunt. She is our computer geek in case you haven't already figured that out. I get confused, Bobby gets flustered & Mikey just sort of drools while staring blankly at the screen. then Alex swoops in and with a few clicks finds exactly what we couldn't.

I swear the woman could detonate a building with a few keystrokes if she wanted too!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Sara said...

Lol, Carolyn, you're great. This post cracked me up. The bit about MIkey, I could see it!

Tell us how the search for the perfect martini works out!

~Sara

5:56 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like u & Alex will have a great time!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous kacey said...

good thing she's on our side ;-)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

Ooooh, have fun!

9:48 AM  
Blogger DNY LOVES CRIMINAL MINDS said...

Have a good time!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mike L. said...

She caught me at a bad moment, that's all. I mean, Munch told me about how "broad-minded" some people on the web are, but until you see it....

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mike L. said...

And you don't want decent men. They're no fun.

Once you & Alex have a few, give me a call.

11:29 AM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

Sounds like a great time will be had by all.. never good to mix business with pleasure cause you have 2 great guys right there Bobby and Mikey..

hugs Janice

designate a driver don't kill a friendship.. hope you find a good man they are rare to come by these days.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Let me know if you find either in good
supply. I've only lived here five years, tips on good spots are welcome.

2:10 PM  
Blogger ann said...

have lotsa FUN

lotsa luv ann xxxx

P.S. I could do with a drink and an indecent man ... (LOL)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Going out always makes things better :0) Have a great time!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Gorengyrl said...

I agree Mikey dear... decent men are a just a bit boring. :D

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

I think you got your very own appeal Carolyn :) Now get in on that margarita night already.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home